'We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope '
--MLK

Sunday 2 June 2013

Forever more.

It's been a while. How fast this first year at uni has gone by is almost inconceivable.

It seems strange to be writing this now, first year complete when the last post I wrote my journey had just began. A week ago, after finishing my exams, I would be telling you about the wonderful year I had experienced. This entry would be so different to the one I am now writing.

But everything seems so trivial now. This year will always be remembered by this week.

I could not imagine this would be it. I cannot begin to understand what has happened. How suddenly our lives have changed. And I don't think we will ever understand. I do not have words, I want to have words, but I cannot find them.

This can't be it. I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to accept it. Come back, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment