'We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope '
--MLK

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Last party before pastures new

How can a person be so tired yet so awake? Sleeping pattern needs to get itself in check ASAP.
However, feeling rather excited for tonight- our last QM party before everyone heads off to pastures new. And none of us will ever be the same really. If we have parties in a few years or even next year, we will all have changed in some way as we have started the new chapter of our lives. It's sad when you realise that now we aren't in class together, there isn't really much to talk about aside from old memories. I can count on my one hand the people I know I will stay in touch with and it sucks, but that's just life. So tonight is all about celebrating our last 7 years together ready to go out and face the world. Because now is our time.

And I am really feeling a good party. They say alcohol is never the answer but it seems to be calling out for tonight. I'm letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment